Monday, October 01, 2007

OK, so all is not well. After a gushing review of my hospital stay, I found out today that the dressing on my wounds was not as waterproff as it was supposed to be and the cotton in in got soaked after my first shower at home. I had to pay HK$ 50 to get a taxi all the way back, get a nurse to change my dressing, then spend 15 minutes doing paperwork so the hospital could charge me for the pleasure. I was asked to take the paperwork to the receptionist on the ground floor. She said she couldn't tell me how much it was but that she'd swipe my credit card and the accounts people would call me, today being a public holiday. I said, "I was a patient here until yesterday. Can't I just pay you HK$ 100 and we can be done with?" Apparently not >:.

Never mind, I sleep beautifully from 2 to 6pm and I don't think turning over in bed is a major struggle anymore. Hooray for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home